Type of CyberAttacks Malware and Ransomware AttacksWhether you own a little business, work for an outsized corporation, or just keep digital records reception, your computer may be a crucial place for storing data you would like. Unfortunately, this information isn’t continuously safe from interfering judgments, even tucked away inside your password-protected disk drive. In fact, over the past five years, the amount of reported security breaches has increased by a staggering 71.5 percent. With ransomware attacks happening every 15 seconds in 2019 and doing billions of dollars worth of injury, it’s time to tighten security. Follow these cybersecurity tips to stay your computer safe and secure against the rising world of cybercrime in 2020.
- Secure Your Hardware. all of your hardware should be physically shielded from loss.
- Back-Up and Encrypt Your Data
- Use Anti-Malware and Ransomware Attack Firewall
- Digital Footprint
- End Point Security antivirus
- antivirus and software up-to-date
- Two-Three-Factor Authentication