Laavanya | Oct 2, 2022 | Views 5632
CCI Recruitment 2022: Salary up to 105000, Check Posts, Eligibility and How to Apply Here
CCI Recruitment 2022: Competition Commission of India (CCI) is looking for eligible candidates for the engagement of Young Professionals (YPs)/Experts on a contract basis. There is only 07 vacancy for this job post. Interested candidates should review the job description and apply using the link provided in the official notification. The applicant should have a Degree of LL. B or equivalent from a recognized University and/ or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India will be given preference. The last date for receiving applications is 25.10.2022.
Candidates are requested to apply for the job post before the deadline. No application shall be entertained after the stipulated time/ date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the specified time/ date shall be REJECTED. All the details regarding this job post is given in this article such as CCI Recruitment 2022 official Notification, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary & much more.
1. Law: Degree of LL.B or equivalent from a recognized University and/ or Institute in India or abroad, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
2. Economics: Post Graduate degree in Economics from either a recognized University in India or abroad.
3. Publication: Technical expertise in publication work and skill of DTP software, Adobe Creative Cloud Software for editing and designing contents, pamphlet, pics, diagrams, videos, etc.
4. Information Technology: Masters’ degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University
1. Law: Experience in judicial or legal work, in Supreme Court, High Court or any other Court, Government or a Regulatory Authority or a Tribunal or any similar forum.
2. Economics: Experience in the field of microeconomic problems, including International trade, investment, project evaluation and appraisal, industrial organization, Industrial economics or financial regulation including competition assessment, using quantitative economic techniques in Government, public sector, private sector, Non-Governmental organizations or regulatory authorities or regional/international/multilateral organization
3. Publication: The candidate shall be responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic/visual work for Advocacy and Publication materials.
4. Information Technology: Experience in digital investigation/computer forensics/cyber security/Design and development of Web portal and Mobile Application in Open Source technology/experience in NIC deployed projects/Security Audit and bug fixing/ Data Centre Virtualization/Expert in workflow based system, Document Management System, Business Process Automation, Database design and development/ Experience in designing, implementation & monitoring of IT network/ Installation, Configuration of AD, windows/ Linux server, VMs, NAS, IP Phones etc./ LAN Infrastructure Management / Configuration and Maintenance of Switches, Routers, Call Manager, IP Cameras, NMS, Video conferencing systems, EndPoint Security & Active Directory Services.
The Selected candidate will be given a salary between the pay scale of Rs.60000 to 105000.
1. The age limit for Young Professional, Gd.-I is up to 30 years.
2. The age limit for Young Professional, Gd.-II is Up to 35 Years.
Application may be forwarded in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of supporting documents (viz. educational qualification and experience) failing which candidature will not be considered. The duly filled application along with supporting documents may be sent to the:
Deputy Director (HR), H.R. Division, Competition Commission of India, 8th Floor, Office Block–1, Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi – 110023.
To Read Official Notification Click Here
Disclaimer: The Recruitment Information provided above is for informational purposes only. The above Recruitment Information has been taken from the official site of the Organisation. We do not provide any Recruitment guarantee. Recruitment is to be done as per the official recruitment process of the company or organization posted the recruitment Vacancy. We don’t charge any fee for providing this Job Information. Neither the Author nor Studycafe and its Affiliates accepts any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
October 8 2022 @ 5:15 PM
October 8 2022 @ 5:08 PM
October 8 2022 @ 4:48 PM
© 2020 Copyright Studycafe. All Rights Reserved.